iOS 14 Icon Sets
Make your iPhone’s home screen as unique as you are – For Free.
Free iOS 14 Icon Sets:
Choose your free iOS 14 Icon set below.
How to Set up your new Icons:
4. Use the text field to search for Open App.
5. Select Open App.
6. Tap Choose.
7. Use the search for the app you want to change the icon of, and select it.
8. Tap the three dots in the top-right corner.
9. Tap Add to Home Screen.
10. Tap the placeholder app icon.
11. From the drop-down menu, select Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File, depending on where your replacement app icon image is located.
12. Select your replacement image.
13. In the text field, rename the app as you want it to appear on the home screen.
14. Tap Add.
15. Tap Done. Your Shortcut has now been created.
16. Return to the home screen.